Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to me... I'm 2 now!


It is a wonderful rainy day here in New England. But rain or shin we are going to party like pugs on cat nip (no offence to my cousin Benny, king of the pudgy pugs)

I want to send a shout out to all my fellow 2+ year old's who have to deal with hyper puppies, "keep up the struggle my brothers". And to all the puppies crampin' the style of there old siblings, "Slow your roll bean poll"

PS I got a t-shirt for my b-day that sez, "I'm with crazy".

This is a baby picture of me... damn I'm cute

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Russell!
We hope you had the bestest day ever with lots of treats and pressies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Happy Birthday to another gorgeous Shar Pei!
I think I my mom should adopt an older brother for me rather than a younger one.

Lenny said...

Happy belated birthday, Russell! You look like you got ironed since your puppy picture!

Your friend, Lenny