Monday, September 1, 2008

The beginning of a new age

I've been living with my family for about 1.5 years, but now it has all changed as the new demon puppy arrived. She stomped into my household with no retreat throwing toys in the air,and flinging from room to room. it was about 2 weeks ago when she sent her first attack, she had came to my station were i patrolled the family's back yard. She lunged in front of me and sent her tiny teeth into my toes. It stung but I held on, limping my way up the stairs and waiting for her next move. from then on she I've had to share my toys with her,occupy her outside by playing a fun game of tag, and role model what a good guard dog is, although she falls asleep during my lesson's every time. So having a younger sibling isn't the worst that has happen, it has it's
ups and downs.

This first picture is a brief image of the demon inside of this little pupster.










And this is Sidny in her not so EVIL state of mind

3 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Russell and Sidny!

You're mighty cute Sidny...hope you are not using that to your advantage! I hope it gets easier for ya Russell...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

Puppy siblings can be tough! I feel for you, Russell! Trust me - you'll come to love Sidny quickly! You always have a playmate, no matter what!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Randi said...

Aw Russel! Your little sis is sure a cutie....um..I mean, I"m sure she is quite the little devil..but you can put her in her place...

love & licks,
Randi