Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Is there a Hero inside you?


I have grow fond of watching this show on TV called Heroes. The plot is based around the concept that every day people have super powers. It got me thinking... Do I have super powers? At first I thought that I was being silly. I have always possesed the power to sleep on command but come to find out many puppies have that same power.

I slowly started to notice that I could levitate to reach the kitchen cabins where the snacks are kept. The levitation turn into flying and now I have the power to sore like a beagle! (sorry, I mean eagle)


I have also discovered my power to turn into liquid metal. I am not sure what to do with this one yet but I am working on it. And yes, while I am liquid metal pup I do do liquid metal poops.

So, I ask each of you. Is there a hero inside you?

11 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

hmmm...I don't know if I have a super power??? I run really really fast...does that count?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

We're thinkin' real hard on this super power stuff, Russell and we don't think we possess any! I think we forgot to stand in that line when they were passing it out!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

SpillToJill said...

Thanks for the shout out! Right Back at ya!

Joe Stains said...

my super power is I am the BEST, that about sums it up ;)

Lenny said...

Wow, Russell, that's so impressive! I'll try and figure out my super power. Maybe it's my super nose snack-sniffing-power.

Your friend, Lenny

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh-Woo Russell, you are talented. I can do great leaps!
-Juneau-

Randi said...

Of course Russell has heroic powers..HE"S RUSSELL! Can't wait to hear more about them...my mom says I have heroic powers when I jump up on the kitchen counter & snatch away snacks...more like magical powers...

Love & Licks,
Randi

cousin benny said...

hey russell

I HAVE SUPER POWERS ..WHEN I HEAR THE WORDS... DO YOU WANNA GO FOR A RIDE.....I RUN PUG CIRCLES AT 100MPH WHILE NAVIGATING FURNITURE WITH OUT A SINGLE HIT....NOW THATS POWER ...I WISH YOU COULD SEE ME RUSSELL

LOVE
COUSIN BENNY

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Russell,
Hmmm...can my super power be finishing up my food real fast?? Or how about how I can eat and eat without ever getting full??

Sophie Brador said...

Russell, I do have one super power. I look pretty at the drop of a bone. But nothing compared to yours. Those are amazing! Maybe you absorb super powers, like Peter Petrelli. As long as you don't take them like Sylar. That would be mean.

xo
SB

Davis, o nosso shar pei said...

Helloooooo!!I'm Davis!how are you?Auufff!!