Monday, November 5, 2007

Vote for Ruby


Vote for Ruby, and all your wildest dreams will come true.

Click here to Vote for 2007 Weblog Award in the Pet Blog. Polls close Wednesday.

Dialog from Russell Dynomite;
Don: Vote for Summer.
Russell: Yeah, right, I'm not voting for her.
Don: Then who you gonna vote for?
Russell: I'm voting for Ruby, who do you think?
[Don scoffs and walks away]
Russell: Hey, Don. Can I have one of those buttons?
[Don hands Russell a Vote 4 Summer button]
Russell: [Russell tosses it across the hall, stares at Don, and runs away]

2 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Russell...you are my hero!!!

Thanks for the support...I promise if I win (which I probably won't, but maybe if you get your boys and their friends to vote for me I could have the teen vote)I won't forget you...I really won't!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

LOL who wouldn't vote for Ruby, IDIOTS! GAH!