Friday, October 5, 2007

Important Sock Discovery


In my last posting I decided to overcome my end of summer blues by sock therapy. But resent events have led me to the following discovery. Not all socks are created equal. The secret is out in my home so I am free to talk about it, I have Not been hijacking my socks from the feet of the children but from the laundry baskets. There I said it, I am a basket thief. It is an easy scam. I look through the baskets and take whatever looks good. What I did not know is that there are two uses for these baskets. First for the dirty, nasty, stinking socks and one for the just been cleaned, fresh out of the dryer and nicely folded socks.


I recently hijacked a post hockey game sock from one of the humans to find out that there are smells that puppies should not have to be subjected to. I believe that the Geneva Convention prohibits prisoners of war from being treated this bad. Matter of fact, this may qualify as cruel and unusual punishment! Damn that kid can stink a sock. Lets just say if I did a poop and that poop ate poop and did another poop, it would not smell that bad.

If I could save just one puppy from the pain I experienced It would make me feel like a made a difference.

So, to recap, the lesson here is look for the folded socks... I have also implemented an alternative plan... folded towels

5 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Russell,
Thank goodness you are ok and did die inhaling all that stinkiness. Hockey socks are exceptionally sinky I think...at least that is what my Mom says.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Ume said...

hmmm... i'm not subject to such cruelty, as nobodys plays hockey around here... buy stinky socks still rank high!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Russell,
Thanks for the warning about socks.. I have my fair share of 'shock' with my papa's sock when I was a pup and have since sworn off them.. my alternative is nice clean briefs.. I have killed at least 2 of them already.. Shhh.. don't tell my papa.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hiya Russell,
No one in our house can understand why but I likes my daddy's socks best after he wears them all day. Cosi said it is cuz I am a "poopy-head." I like all kinds of socks to suck & chew on.
-Juneau-