Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Possible Halloween Costumes


"Hey Russell, Every year I paint myself purple and trick or treat as Barney the purple Labarsaur. The kids love it and it is a way to earn extra snacks. What are your going as this year?" signed Cheech.

Well Cheech, I say let the people decide!

Gene Simons or a Manatee

As P.Diddy once said on a t-shirt, Vote or Die

IIII'm going to trick or treat all niiiiight
and swim with manatees all day....

THE VOTES ARE IN... and the WINNER IS....
a Manatee

9 comments:

The Army of Four said...

I like the manatee thing. Hey - do you still want to be a Trooper in the Ao4? We're adding members! Drop by the blog!
Tail wags,
Storms

cousin benny said...

Hey dude, you rock.....paws up for Gene Simmons. I bet you win for best costume. Maybe I can go as one of the other band members.

Cousin Benny

P.S. you don't look anything like a Manatee.. I'm just saying.... but if you like that costume better... then pick that one.

Molly the Airedale said...

Those are awesome costumes! You dress up well, Russell!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Great costume ideas, Russell. I like the swimming one, too.
-Cosmos-

Ruby Bleu said...

Manatee...go with nature. I mean I've see lots of people like Gene Simmons (plus he's so over exposed with his A&E series). How many manatees do you see, huh?

You could start a new trend...Save the Manatees - Trick or Treat.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

The Army of Four said...

Russell: You're in as a Trooper in the Ao4 - just shoot us an email for the code for the animated gif for your sidebar!
Tail wags,
Storm

Joe Stains said...

woah kiss, that is my uncles favorite!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Russell
I like the manatee costume! Sure you will get tons of treats!
Let us know your decision, ok?
Have a good night
Lorenza

Stanley said...

Russell,

I came in on this after the votes were in, but I was pulling for the manatee! It's so YOu.

Goober love,
Stanley