Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'd rather go naked then wear fur

And anonymous emailer asks, " Yo Dog, I saw a news story on celebtv.com about models protesting fur for PETA. Are you against wearing fur?"

Attention anonymous emailer, I am a dog. I wear fur, duhhhhhh. I am fur! Fur and I are one. If the question is "am I against people wearing fur?", then the answer is yes, yes, and yes. I do not wear human skin and humans should not wear the skin of others. The one exception to this rule is leather. I look gooood in leather. And if the cow's are okay with the whole leather thing then who am I to question old Betsy.

On another note. I just got my new head shoots back. Do you think they make me look like I have a big head? I was going for serious but playful, smart but approachable, tough but with a gentle side....

No comments: