Saturday, August 25, 2007

Love life of a young Shar Pei

Question from West Haven, CT - "Do you have a love life or are you too young to date? Is that a new coat your wearing, looks sharp?" Signed an admirer

I, my friend, am what they call a Major Playa. Ladies love the Russ-Man. All the honey's love to pet me and tell me how cute I am. Now for my canine love life, lets just say that the life of a family guard dog is very gratifying but leaves me little personal time to mix and mingle. If you are familiar with Shar Pei breed you will know that we are a very loving breed. Although we have issues with trust, it is in the genes. Finding that special b-octh to share my life with may take some time.

Now to part two of your question, "Is that a new coat?". No it is not. You will find exhibit A below.

The coat I am wearing at 4 months is the same as the one I am wearing at 10 months. I am going though my growth spurt and therefore more me gives the optical illusion of a new or smaller coat. It is a common mistake. Please no not feel stupid, most of you humans are not that bright.

No comments: