Friday, August 31, 2007

Cousin Benny and Cousin Meeko dialing in some questions


Hey Russell,

If a dog barks in the forest and no ones there to here it does it really
matter? Also, how much pie could an old pug eat if a old pug could eat pie?

pugs and kisses
benny boy

Answer to question uno - This is a trick question as there is someone in the forest, the dog that barked. Please do not mess with the master : )
Answer to question two - please define old pug. A pug of your ability can surely knock back many pie's. If you go see my buddy suki he does not appear to have the girth required for this pie consumption you speak of...

Hey Russell, How do you keep cool all day? It is a jungle out there... Meeko

I am a modern Shar Pei, two letters - A/C. It is a wonderful invention. It make the air cold and me happy. I am not build for extended outside adventures, 15 minutes of heat and back we go into the great indoors. Why fight advances in technology. Just a heads up, in the winter they make this thing called a heat : )

3 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Russell...
I'm all about the A/C too! It's like a billion zillion quadrillion brazillian mattdillion degrees here in Cali!!!

Stay cool! Lots of Licks, Ruby

Jen and Suki said...

Oh man, Russell, you have no idea how many pies a wee puppy like Super Suki Sumo could (and would) consume!! Come to think of it, neither do I. Excuse me while work on my best puppy dog eyes.

Joe Stains said...

we are a big fan of that AC because we live in the desert and it is hot hot hot.