Monday, August 27, 2007

Top 5 Incorrect Theory’s on the Source of My Wisdom

Special shout out to Wonder Ruby for including me on her wonder blog, The Many Adventures of Wonder Ruby. Click Here

I would also like to thank all of Ruby’s friends who stopped by. Thank you for all the kind words. You like me; you really like me (sorry, I had to go Sally Field on you)

While I will make every attempt to respond to the numerous questions, there was one re-occurring theme that I would like to respond too, “Russell, how did you get so wise?” This, my friend, is a secret. David Blaine did not tell anyone how he stayed in a block of ice for 2 days 13 hours, 42 minutes, and 15 seconds. Rubik never unlocked the secrets of his cube. And Keanu Reeves never shared the process of how he creates such deep characters in his moves. You do not get much deeper then when Bill and Ted had to choose which pill to take, the red or the blue….

What I will do is share with you the Top 5 Incorrect Theory’s on the source of my wisdom. These theory's were sent in from the peanut gallery. Once again for the slow folks these are incorrect theory's, ones that are NOT true.

5. On a school trip I was bit by a spider. The following day I received strange powers which enabled me to think like Buddha. By day watch dog by night I inform.

4. While doing my post grad at Yale, I was invited to join a secret club. I accepted because it was called Skull and Bones. Once I saw that GWB was a member and the there where no bones to be found, I quit. Talk about bait and switch. I did however absorb the knowledge making me connected and dangerous.

3. At birth I was kid-napped by Tom Cruise and converted to Scientology…

2. Born on a distant planet that was on the brink of exploding, my parent placed me in a rocket bound for earth. I was found and raised by humans. This why I am smarter then a speeding poodle and more powerful then a loco puggle.

1. Orphaned, I was raised in a Shaolin monastery, and was trained by the monks to be a Shaolin master. When my mentor is murdered, I retaliated by killing the emperor's nephew, forcing me to flee China and escape execution. This was not before I snatch the snaugage from my master's paw.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo Russell. I am stopping by to say hello (found ya from Ruby's site). Welcome Welcome Welcome! I hope you join DWB!!! Anyroo, nice to meet you!
Hugs,
Sitka (and Tia)

Joe Stains said...

Russell, I came to you by way of Ruby and I must say I am impressed by your wisdom. I believe another theory that may be considered is that you and I may be related. My nickname around my house is 'brains' and I will leave you to figure out where that name came from. I applaud your hard work at sharing wisdom with those less fortunate. Please, please do not judge me by my blog today as on Tuesdays my DOOFUS FACE brother gets to update and spread his Doofusism.

Ruby Bleu said...

Yo Russell...
Thanks for sharing how you DIDN'T get to be so smart. I would have to think twice about you if you had anything to do with Tom Cruise. Mom and I both think he is kinda icky.

So I guess my comment from yesterday IS correct...your wisdom IS an ancient Chinese secret!!!

I'll be stopping by later, because I will have a question for you!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee) S: Thanks for the shout out! All my friends were very excited to meet you! Like I said, you'll make lots and lots of pals!!! Many of which can benefit from your wisdom. Case in point, the Doofus. Joe has tried and tried to no avail. He could really use your help!!!

Shannon said...

Hey Russell,
Welcome!!

You seem like a really smart guy, so the next time I have what seems to be an unsolvable problem, I'll hit your blog.

Shannon

Randi said...

Hello Russell! You are just what DWB needs - a resident genius! Although lots of dogs might claim to be a genius..you have an "ancient chinese secret" so you fit the bill! To answer YOUR question...I'm a black lab/newfoundland mix...I'm 105 pounds & look more like a super-sized Lab with the temperment of a Newf...& no drool factor! Unless something is undeniably scrumpcious (sp?) then I drool very unlady like....woops!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Randi said...

Hi again, Russell!
You've been tagged! Go to my blog to see what you have to do!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Goofy said...

Those are great incorrect theories!!! hahaha... and it does makes me think u r a real GREAT CHINESE CHARPEI!!!!!!!

Ume said...

oh man... i am so inclined to believe any one of the 5 Incorrect Theories!
having Chinese hooman parentage myself, i understand the need to preserve the ancient Chinese secret to your wisdom.

Jen and Suki said...

Even though these are the ways you did NOT gain your wisdom, it's still a good thing you got away from GWB and Tom Cruise in your imaginary scenarios.

Ruby suggested that we come by your blog, and so I did! It's nice to meet you, Russell.

Sniff ya later,
Suki Sumo

Stanley said...

Russell,

Two words...

Keanu Reeves???

Goob love,
Stanley