Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome to my new blog "Ask Russell"


Not a day goes by without someone coming up to me and saying, "Russell, you wise old Shar Pei puppy, you always have all the answers. You should give back to the people." I thought to myself, Self how can I make a difference? how can I reach the masses? A Sirius radio show as Russell Stern-Pei, been done. Talk show, Late Night with Russell, again it has been done. That's when it hit me, BLOG. So blog I shall. And I shall blog with the grace and power that only a shar pei can.

I am opening up the lines... Let the questions begin.

email me at askrussell@dodgit.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI RUSSELL
ITS YOUR AUNTIE PATTY.....
COUSIN MEEKO WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOU KEEP KOOL ALL DAY.....I HOPE ALL IS WELL KEEP IN TOUCH.....
PATTI