Sunday, September 2, 2007

Greenie Addiction


"Russell, I am in love with Greenies. I want them all the time. I think I have a problem. Can you help?"

The first step is to admit that you have an issue. It is not that bad. The key is moderation. First, you are going to need a sponsor or a buddy that you can call when ever the urge for a Greenie is taking. Talk it over with him or her. Next, try to substitute your urge for a Greenie with something else. Bad substitutes are other snacks that can make you blow up like Garfield. Good substitutes are bugging your human or video games, try World Of Warcraft.

P.S. write back to me when you need help weening yourself off of World Of Warcraft.

5 comments:

Goofy said...

Russell, GREENIES is definitely couldn't be rejected from every dog pals here...

Ume said...

i'll be happee to help out if anydog has greenie addiction.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Russell,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Russell...
Believe it or not, I've never had a greenie...if my Mom reads this she probably won't let me know!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: Woot! You signed up with DWB - woot!

Russell said...

Yes, I'm #618 on www.dogswithblogs.com.au