Saturday, September 8, 2007

Brokehearts and Matters of the Heart


I hesitated to answer this next posting as it deals with matters of the heart. I have also chosen to summarize the question and disguise the names to protect the privacy of the involved individuals. I will encode the names using a secret variation of the Latin swine encryption method.

Question Summery: My name in Ugsy-Bay. I have shared my affections with a cute pup named Uby-Ray. Uby-Ray never returned my feeling and now I am brokenhearted.

Dear brokenhearted Ugsy-Bay, I am a dude. I could tell you how to rebuild a carb but rebuilding a heart is not quiet the same. I will differ to the experts for some wisdom.

"Is there a cure for a broken heart? Only time can heal your broken heart, just as time can heal his broken arms and legs." - Miss Piggy

"And they called it puppy love
Oh, I guess they'll never know
How a young heart really feels
And why I love her so" - Paul Anka

Okay, now here is the tough love part. You are an east coaster and she is a west coaster, long distance relationship never work out. There are plenty of pup in the park....

4 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh my! If my swine latin translator (aka Mom) is correct -- that's Bugsy...talking about me!!!! Wow! I had no idea he was that heartbroken...I never meant to hurt him so...oh my!!! Russell, that's for bringing that to my attention...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Unknown said...

Dear Russell,

I took you advice and went to the park. I didn't even get a sniff. I'm so dejected. Maybe smell bad?

Russell said...

I smell opportunity... doggie dating service...

Pimp daddy Russell

Stanley said...

Russell!

Buddy, you've got to DOG UP and answer the tough ones! Miss Piggy's got nothing on you. Inquiring minds want to know what YOU think!

BTW, Uby-Ray is my irlfriend-Gay!

Goober love,
Stanley