Thursday, September 13, 2007

Watchdog On-The-Job Action Photos

As requested here are some on-the-job action photos of me hard at work.

Here is me scanning the front yard. Notice my form, serious as a heart attack.



This is my second post, the family room. In this picture I am in a code orange alert. Code orange is when I see the mailman.



This is me on dawn patrol. The sun is setting and while most of you are settling down, my job is only just beginning.



In this photo I am well into my night shift. At times it gets boring so I like to break out the toys and party like a rock start while the humans are sleeping safe in their beds.

9 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Hi Russell! My name is Holly. I found your blog from my good friend Turbo. You are quite handsome! But, I think you need an iron to help with all those wrinkles.

Holly

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Russell...
Do you ever get a break from you watchdog duty? You are very hard working...how do you do it all?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Russell,
Oh wow.. you are hard at work! I can see that Mr Postman is not in your good books too huh.. Me and Mr Postman got a 'history' and we don't get along that well..
Have a great weekend!

Goofy said...

hey!!! Obviously a good watchdog!! You've got ur job done great!!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Russell,
I'm Comos. I found your blog on my blawging buddy's, Turbo's, site. Oh-woo-woo, you are a great watch-doggie! Mommy wuvs your wrinkles. Stop by our blog to say hello.
Til next time,
-Cosmos-

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi Russell, we came from Turbo's blog. I hope this doesn't insult you, but your watchdog poses remind us of our watchcat, Wilbur. He runs from window to window, always on high alert. He doesn't watch for the mailman though, just birds, bugs, bunnies, and any other animal that might venture into our yard! Think of the team that you could make with Wilbur! Nothing would get past you.

Steve and Kat

The Brat Pack said...

Hi there!

We found your blog through Turbo and wanted to say hi! You're realllllly pretty.

Dot & the other Brats

the Corgi Girls said...

Russ, you are too cute, we love your question answering service!!!

Stanley said...

Russell,

You are ever vigilant. I like your dawn patrol look! I'm a night owl, so peemail me anytime you're having trouble staying awake.

Goob love,
Stanley