Saturday, September 22, 2007

iPosting iPei iChihuahua


In honor of Apples new iPod release next week, I created the iPei and iChiuahua Ad campaign. Come the 28th of September, baring any back orders and/or natural disasters, I shall be sporting a new iPod Touch! Long Live Apple : )

I added the Chihuahua in because I like the way it rolls off the tongue... iChihuahua. It sounds so sassy... iChihuahua. Go ahead you try. iChihuahuaaaaaaa


This is a special last minute addition to all the Bostons... This is for Ruby and Joe and ...

3 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

What about an iBoston? Are you discriminating Russell? I'm hurt ;)

Have fun with your new toy...you MUST do a review of it when you get it, ok?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Ruby Bleu said...

OMdOG Russell...
Thanks for the iB-Terrier!!! I love it!!! Please make sure you let me know how you like your iTouch!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Stanley said...

You're right, Russell. Ichihuahua Ishihuahua Ichihuahua... (Ican'tstopsayingIchihuahua).

Thanks, man.

Goob love,
Stanley