Sunday, September 16, 2007

Two Hot Foxes in My Yard


Shame on all of you who read the title of this posting and expected to see two hot puppies. This is a tail of caution. Sure the allure of sexy foxes is tempting but as in many things you should not be taken by appearances. There is more to a canine then a pretty coat and a bushy tail. And yes us dudes love a brushy tail, it is the equivalent of a big j.lo butt in the pup world.

The lesson here is to look below the surface to the puppy inside. It is only normal to be attracted to the bling but real substance is below the surface. Long lasting relationships are forged from inner beauty. You should fight the urge for instant gratification and the elements of danger.



Also my mom would not let me off the deck to go play with them.

8 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We used to have a lot of foxes run around in our field, but they left. I guess you have them now.

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...I've never seen a foxy before!!! That's cool they live near you. Are they friendly?

Oh and I didn't think you were talking about hot girly pups...hee, hee ,hee!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

we haven't seen any of those foxes before, but we have seen coyotes!

The Army of Four said...

Oh, wow! Those guys look like skinny versions of me and my sister Amber! Well, no ... actually I get mistaken all the time for a coyote. Hrumph. Those guys are COOL!
Play bows,
Zim

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Russell,
OMdoG.. I cannot belive you have foxes in your backyard??! Cool... (yeah yeah.. I was expecting to see 2 hot looking pups..)

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Oh Woo, I was looking to see 2 babe doggies (I guess my mind is in the gutter)! Never saw foxies before. Good pics of them so now I know what they look like.
-Cosmos-

Ferndoggle said...

Russell! How did you not go into the yard and EAT THOSE FOXES????

All we have are FAT moles in this hood.

Sherman

Stanley said...

Your mama is wise. You are so philosophical, dude.

Goober love,
Stanley