Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Russel, Patron Saint of Hockey


"Hey Russ, you like sports?" -Sidney from Steeltown

Baseball helps me sleep.
Basketball gets me running.
Football gets me pumped up.
But Hockey is the shiz-nic!

I love HOCKEY.

I am the self proclaimed Patron Saint of Hockey. My goal is to renew the passion for hockey of those who once watched the game and to lure those who have never seen the game to give it a try. There is nothing like it; Baseball and criket, Football and Rugby, Hockey and ...

And yes Shar Pei's can skate. I wear two pairs of Graf 503s.

With hockey season inching closer you may notice my posting fequency go down ah.

See you in the penaty box... Russ

9 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Patron Saint of Hockey...
What is your favorite team?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

do you love sidney crosby?!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human bought a real game jersey of a professional hockey team when she was living in Canada. It's pretty cool!

Russell said...

I love the penguins and I love sidney crosby. The Pens will have the cup within 3 years.

This year the pens had the steal of the draft by picking up Espo at the 20th spot. The kid was projected 1 spot all year.

My dad saw the pens last year when sidney had 6 points against the flyers... he is sick!

Ferndoggle said...

The Pens will have the Cup THIS YEAR!! Woot Woot!!! Sir Sidney is our DoG! Bring on a new arena!

We lurve the Stillers but there is nuthin' like a hockey night in Pixburgh!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Randi said...

Hi Russel! Thanks for visiting my blog! My mom has been so very inconsiderate & hasn't put your link on my blog yet...I think she needs to be punished...she should sleep on the floor for a week!

Love the pic of you in the hockey garb!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Ume said...

hi Russell,
i'm afraid Hockey isn't big here where i live... but i'll keep my paws crossed dat u would get your 2 pairs of Graf 503s soon!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hiya Russell,
My mommy thinks you look quite good in your PGH Penguin shirt.
-Cosmos-

Stanley said...

Russell,

I bet you can throw a mean body check! I know very little of the game of hockey. The ice looks fun.

Your goob bud,
Stanley